Today is our sweet little Ella's 2nd birthday! It is so hard to believe she is already 2. Just unbelievable. It will be impossible to get caught up from the past 3 months, but here are some things that Ella is doing now that just amaze us. She can sing almost all of her ABC's (along with us), sing Rock a By Baby all by herself and say a few little nursery rhymes like Ring a round the Rosies; tonight she recited the entire Pat the Bunny book (maybe we read that one a little too much!). She can recognize almost all of her letters and colors, she is speaking in short complete sentences and phrases and we can pretty much always understand what she's saying. She has the best sense of humor and is just the sweetest little girl. Her favorite movie right now is Mary Poppins and she loves to sing Just a Spoonful of Sugar. I think she's got a little crush on Michael Banks.
I glanced through our 600 pictures I just downloaded from the past couple of months...so here's a quick glimpse of what we've been up to:
time to go clean the kitchen....
2 comments:
Crystal!! So Great to see all of the updates. She is getting so big. What a beautiful sweetie pie. Can't wait to see her. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLA!
It is about time you updated this. I have been wondering what y'all have been up too. Good luck with the house and I hope Ella has a great birthday party.
Post a Comment