Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Ella's first Horse Riding Adventure!


Just kidding. I got my first horse riding lesson a couple of weeks ago, and we decided to stick Ella up on Black Jack for a little photo shoot!



I have never been so sore in my entire life. I was basically trying to just get my balance on the horse, and so I "just" trotted around for an hour on Black Jack. I had no idea I would have bruises and not be able to walk for 2 days. We had the opportunity to go back the next day for a beautiful afternoon of trail riding up in the mountains, but I was too sore to even sit down on our couch, so we couldn't go! :(

1 comment:

Mandy Go said...

Crystal- That is such a cute picture of you with your riding helmet on. LOL. SO cute!! And OF COURSE Ella looks adorable!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!