Monday, March 10, 2008

11 Months Old!

It's hard to believe that Ella will be 11 months old this week. Yikes, I guess that means I need to start planning a birthday party. Oops!

Ella started saying 2 new words this weekend, and here's a couple of short video's we took....

Diaper!

Thank you!

Oh yea, everyone keeps asking me how Ella has been doing, and really she is doing just great! Gaining more and more weight, and is just a happy little Ella again. She had one little tummy episode about 2 weeks ago, and she was very uncomfortable all night. We didn't end up in the ER this time thank goodness (but I thought we were going to for a little while), and this time we think it was something she ate. We went to visit her GI specialist last week and tomorrow we see her surgeon for a follow up and one more blood test, so I'll write more on those appointments later.

2 comments:

Mandy Go said...

Darling!! Can't wait to see her. Let's plan a playdate soon. Let me know what workes for the Bowles!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Girl, you better get to birthday planning! :) She is growing up way too fast!