Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

A couple of weeks ago Grace Golightly had her 2nd birthday party at the Pumpkin Patch at Baker's Farm. John was out of town, so it was quite an adventure getting around the patch with Ella, all of our stuff, and 2 pumpkins (thanks for helping Drew!). Ella had a great time, and I was completely exhausted! Next year, I will not do this without John!




Mandy & Grace on the hay ride that did not seem like it was completely safe. Luckily no one fell off.
Stephanie & Hannah

Ella LOVED the horse. Although I was a little scared of the horse b/c I heard some other little girl running off crying that the horse hated her...apparently she got too close and the horse knocked her down with his head! But the horse seemed to like Ella ok.




Can you find Ella amongst all of the pumpkins?

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mandy Go said...

I just caught up on your blog. Happy wishes on your anniversary. I can not believe it has been 5 years!!! Time sure flies!! Good for you on actually celebrating. Drew and I usually do pizza rolls on our annivesary- it is tradition now. Love the pumpkin shots too. Ella is, as always, adorable. We were sooo glad you came. Grace really enjoyed her party and was glad all of her friends were there too. MUCH LOVE