This past weekend Ella got her first hair cut! We went to a place in Hoover called Angel Hair, and they had a little tug boat for her to sit in while the lady cut her hair. She had the best time driving the tug boat and playing with the toys, she didn't even realize her hair was getting chopped off! It was a little traumatic for me, especially because the lady forgot to save any of her hair, and I was too busy snapping photos to notice. I plan on clipping one of Ella's little curls off in the back soon to save instead.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Cute little hair bob
Ella woke up with a fever of 102.7 yesterday morning, and it was John's first day of work! So, I stayed at home taking care of her, eating up my non-existent vacation time. I figured it was a good time to do a little updating...
This past weekend Ella got her first hair cut! We went to a place in Hoover called Angel Hair, and they had a little tug boat for her to sit in while the lady cut her hair. She had the best time driving the tug boat and playing with the toys, she didn't even realize her hair was getting chopped off! It was a little traumatic for me, especially because the lady forgot to save any of her hair, and I was too busy snapping photos to notice. I plan on clipping one of Ella's little curls off in the back soon to save instead.


This past weekend Ella got her first hair cut! We went to a place in Hoover called Angel Hair, and they had a little tug boat for her to sit in while the lady cut her hair. She had the best time driving the tug boat and playing with the toys, she didn't even realize her hair was getting chopped off! It was a little traumatic for me, especially because the lady forgot to save any of her hair, and I was too busy snapping photos to notice. I plan on clipping one of Ella's little curls off in the back soon to save instead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment