I had to post these videos of Ella doing some of her sign language during dinner the other night. It just amazes me just how quickly she has picked up on this. It really shows me just how much more babies really understand before they can actually talk. I am definitely not a fan of letting little babies watch TV, but I have become a fan of these Signing Times videos. It has made eating time much more enjoyable since she can actually communicate what she wants instead of crying or throwing little tantrums.
Eat & More
Milk
Please
All Done
She's also been doing the signs for baby, car, bird, no, book, read, thank you, bath, dog, and want. Some days she'll just start doing a new sign, and John and I will have to go back and watch the video to see what she's trying to tell us!
1 comment:
That is INCREDIBLE!! Now come on Mom and Dad... learn these signs!! Haha. That is just too cool.
Post a Comment